What if I told you that you that you have been flying all wrong? You should know what you should not do on a plane, but hey, if you do not, I have listed out all of them in this guide วิธี เล่น คา สิ โน สด . If you do some of these things, you will be considered a giant jerk.
Here is an example. A man was watching an iPad movie without any headphones. That would undoubtedly disturb everyone around. That is also very disrespectful. Another example; some woman was literally eating stinking tuna. I mean, are you serious? Who gets food on a plane that stinks up the place? That is incredibly disrespectful and makes you a colossal jerk.
Here are some more things that you should not do.
- You should never sleep through the takeoff and the landing either. When the plane ascends or descends, the air pressure around you will indeed change faster than the air in your ears. If you have flown before, you will know that this part will be really uncomfortable but only temporarily. To equalize this, you should make sure that you chew something, preferably some gum. This would help with the plane breath as well. Do not sleep during this time because if you are asleep, you will not be able to equalize it properly.
- Once the plane takes off, make sure that you get up and walk around the cabin for just sometime so that your legs do not feel dead.
- Try not to doze off when it is daytime at your destination. That will actually make it harder for you to adjust with the jetlag and also the time difference between both the locations. This is a surefire way to actually screw yourself over. Imagine dozing around the city tour that you are taking of magnificent France. Try and sleep when it is nighttime at your destination. If you are someone who can adjust their sleep schedule however they want, you actually have nothing to worry about.
- Do not decline those beverages that they offer. Take the water, take the juice, and take the wine and beer too. I mean not all at the same time. Pace yourself. Cabin air is dry, and it is important for you to hydrate yourself. Get as many refills as you want because it is free, sort of. You would have actually paid for it in the price of your air ticket. The air hostesses will never decline a request like this.
- Do not overeat on the plane. Eat whatever they give you and do not ask for seconds.
- Do not walk around the cabin with your footwear off.